PEACE. LOVE.

Saturday, January 9

Tres Chic





As I was browsing through the latest issue of British VOUGE the other day, I discovered this
AMAZING DRESS.
I have always been a huge fan of the double-breasted pea coat look
and now it has transformed from outerwear to Spring/Summer
I am very excited. I love love love it.
Of course it is made by the wonderful LV and is too expensive for me...
So sad :(

the bow on the front, the pockets, the color... it is gorgeous
and I have to note that I adore the shoes as well

one thing i found odd though was that British Vouge featured this same dress twice in their issue
Has that ever happened before?
It was in the Louis Vuitton ad, which folded out of the front cover
and it was in their cover story with Rachel Weisz modeling it.

Well I just thought this dress was so beautiful I had to share it.
I am a big fan of cruise look. Very excited about the entire collection from LV.

<3 Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment