PEACE. LOVE.

Saturday, January 9

2009 <3

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
completely lived on my own

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year I didn't make any resolutions. I think that will change this year

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
one of my ex-coworkers had the cutest baby ever

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No- thank God

5. What places did you visit?
just good old New England for me 

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you didn't have in 2009?
a new apartment.

7. What dates from 2009 will be etched upon your memory, and why?
June 17th - 3 year anniversary with my Lovey
July 25th- My 21st birthday party
Sept 1 - A new beginning

9. What was your biggest failure?
figuring out how to start over

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
yes, I had swine and a shoulder injury
which I am still in PT for

11. What was the best thing you bought?
my macbook / ipod touch

                   love it btw


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I think one woman in particular, ND deserves a big celebration because
she commits herself 200% everyday

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
some of my friends... you never know who you can trust

14. Where did most your money go?
rent! ...I dont want to think about it!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving into my new apartment :)

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Its a Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus 

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a. I'm a bit more lost
b. I'm about the same 
c. I'm definitely poorer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
worked/ earned money

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
ate out. lol

20. How did you spend Christmas?
I spent it with all of my families :)
and yes... I have 3 families
my origonal, my in-laws to be, and my work family

21. Did you fall in love with 2009?
I'm in love everyday

22. What was your favorite TV program?
LOST -- you know it!

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No. I dont hate anyone anymore. It goes no where.
I have resolved quite a few "hates" from last year
so I am on the right track ....
New resolution! Hate no one.

24. What was the best book you read?
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Seriously. Its really good.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Lady Gaga
She is so original, talented, beautiful, intriguing.
I just cannot stop watching/ listening to her

26. What did you want and get?
humble abode

27. What did you want and not get?
a stress free life

28. What was your favorite film of 2009?
I loved transformers,
Its complicated,
the Hangover

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
21! I got really drunk with my besties

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Becoming rich

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2009?
Classy, modern, casual

32. What kept you sane?
my Bf <3

33. What political issue stirred you the most?
 well Ted Kennedy passed

34. Who did you miss?
My fam. I don't like living so far away from them 

35. Who was the best new person you met?
Friends at school

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Don't waste time! If there is something you want to do.. do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment