PEACE. LOVE.

Monday, January 18

50 Questions all about me


1WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. Mary KATE Olsen :) or so I have decided 
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This week. sad episode of Tough Love when Angel tells her family she is a stripper... I always cry after a touching moment on television. 
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. However, it depends on what pen I am using. It comes out perfect and effortlessly with this one pen I have... weird
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey but it must have melted cheese 
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope. 
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I deff would! I am the perfect person to hang out with !!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? All of the time. 
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes and I plan on keeping it that way. I hate the idea of ever having surgery. 
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No..... not at the current time. 
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin bran crunch....soo good!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I realized the other day that I haven't owned shoes with laces in 10 years. I'm a girl, its boots, flats, heels... even my sneakers are slip ons. 
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? OMG where do I start? In soft serve I love plain vanilla with an overload of rainbow sprinkles. In hard serve, I love mint chocolate chip, or a really good chocolate brownie chuck. 
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The way they dress deff, and then their general outlook on life. 
15. RED OR PINK? Red. I know I'm a girl, but I just don't do pink.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My intelligence. 
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My old high school friends. 
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing dark wash jeans and am barefoot 
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My bf playing video games 
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I want to be a crayon?
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of my make-up lol
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My oldest sister
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I kind of found it myself
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football when the Patriots are dominating or basketball 
27. HAIR COLOR? Brownish
28. EYE COLOR? Blue/Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I have pretty good vision
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I love love love calzones and baked mac and cheese.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, absolutely. A movie is not a movie unless it has a happy ending in some way.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the theatre: Sherlock Holmes. At home: Post Grad ...wouldn't recommend
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Summer. Summer. Because i love the beach, the pool, and the sun!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs 
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Carrot Cake or Ice cream or cupcakes
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably no one because I am a blogger-newbie
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone..
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Any one of my 8 textbooks for school
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The word "love"
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Golden Globes and the Red Carpet
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The Crash of the ocean waves on the shore
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida.. Not too far. 
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I think my talent is the ability for me to be successful at school and in my creative side of life. 
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital 
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone! I would love to read someone else's answers
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE? In school 
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Well if you poor the glass to the midway point, then Half full, but if you drink the contents of a glass until it is at the midway point, then half empty. 
50a. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE LIVING PEOPLE WHOM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? My bf, Heidi Klum, John Mayer, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and The Olsens.
50b. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE DECEASED PEOPLE WHOM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, John Kennedy, Princess Diana, and Marie Antoinette.

1 comment:

  1. I like how they ask if you "use" sarcasm...like it's a laundry detergent...hahaha

    ReplyDelete