PEACE. LOVE.

Sunday, December 27

Introduction

Hey. Hello. Welcome.

I am officially committing myself to making this an amazing blog

currently I am in college and I'm still figuring out what I want to accomplish in life

But here are the things I absolutely know I want out of life for sure:

I want to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend
I want to be smart and knowledge
I want to have a successful career
I want to be fashionable and beautiful even in old age
I want to be creative
I want to help people whenever I can
I want to live life to the fullest

For this blog I just want to share and discuss the things I love,
like photos, music, fashion, crafts, facts, love, and science.
while also discussing the struggles of everyday life. 

Life can be hard, but it can also be beautiful
So sit back and enjoy the view :D

<3 Kate








No comments:

Post a Comment